Pompy farbowe KELVA
– WITH KELVA’S LF-PUMP - THE ECONOMIC SOLUTION
• Less pulsation (-70%)
• Lower air consumption (-30-50%) and maintenance costs
• Longer diaphragm lifetime - less downtime
• Built-in sound muffler
• ATEX approved
Kelva LF Pump has a revolutionising air valve design and central flow technique. It has com pact design and has total flexibility in installa tion. The Kelva LF, thanks to the central flow, the more efficient air motor, new flap valve de sign and flexible diaphragm suspension heav ily reduces both pulsation and noise.
– WITH THE CLASSIC KELVA PUMP
• Can handle anything from water to sludge in the low flow range
• Excellent in situations where portable and submercible equipment is needed
• Bayonet opening as option for faster dismantling
• Air operated and thus explotion proof
Kelva Classic versitile VP-Pump is available in a number of sizes. The VP6 is our smallest VP-Pump, the VP12 our largest.Bayonet opening for faster opening and clean ing, is available for some models.Diaphragms and O-rings are available in sev eral different materials, depending on the liq uid.
– WITH KELVA’S VERSATILE PUMP IN SEVERAL CONFIGURATIONS
• Available as single or double
• Choose between 25 or 70 liters/min
• Turnable in- and outlet ports
• ATEX approved
Kelva IP double acting, pneumatic diaphragm pumps are specially designed for pumping flexo ink, gravure ink, glue and solvents, with maximum capacity of 25 or 70 liters per minute. Available connected as two coupled single pumps or one double pump.